- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 260
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Sugar Content: 27g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.17g
Apple berry crumble
- Ask a grown-upto turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Peel the apples with a potato peeler, quarter them, cut out the cores, then chop up.
- Tip the apple into a bowl with the cinnamon and 1 tbsp sugar. Squeeze the juice from the halved orange and add to the bowl, too.
- Add the berries to the bowl and mix everything together. Tip the fruit mixture into the baking dish and pat it down.
- Chop three-quarters of the butter into small pieces. Put it in a bowl with the flour. Use your fingers to pinch and rub the butter into the flour.
- Stir the oats and the rest of the sugar into the flour mixture, then sprinkle it on top of the apple and berries in the baking dish.
- Dot the rest of the butter over the crumble.Ask a grown-upto put it in the oven for 40 mins or until the apple is cooked. Eat with ice cream or custard.
Crumble recipe for 6 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has apple, cinnamon, sugar, orange, raspberry, butter, plain flour and oats.