- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 523
- Fat Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 45g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Sodium Content: 1.08g
Aubergine couscous salad
- aubergine - 1 large aubergine, sliced into 1cm rounds
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- couscous - 140g couscous
- vegetable-stock - 225ml hot vegetable stock
- cherry-tomato - 200g cherry tomato, halved
- mint - handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- goat's-cheese - 100g log firm goat's cheese, cubed
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- Heat grill to high. Put the aubergine on a baking sheet, brush with oil and season. Grill for about 15 mins, turning and brushing with more oil halfway, until browned and softened.
- Meanwhile, tip the couscous into a large bowl, pour over the stock, then cover and leave for 10 mins. Mix the tomatoes, mint, goat's cheese and remaining oil together. Fluff the couscous up with a fork, then stir in the aubergines, tomato mixture and lemon juice.
Turkish recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has aubergine, olive oil, couscous, vegetable stock, cherry tomato, mint, goat’s cheese and lemon.