- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 237
- Fat Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 22g
- Sugar Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 1.36g
- seed - handful mixed seeds (we used sunflower, linseed and pumpkin)
- tamari - splash of tamari
- natural-yogurt - 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- mayonnaise - 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- dijon-mustard - 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- parsley - 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- celeriac - 1 celeriac, peeled, julienned or grated
- carrot - 3 carrots, peeled, julienned or grated
- red-cabbage - 1/2 red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- apple - 2 eating apples, thinly sliced
- Heat a pan and add the seeds. Lightly toast on medium heat. When slightly brown, splash in tamari and toss seeds about. Pour out of the pan and reserve.
- Mix yogurt, mayo, mustard and parsley. Pour over veg and apples, toss through and season. Sprinkle over seeds and serve.
Top 20 autumn recipe for 4 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has seed, tamari, natural yogurt, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, parsley, celeriac, carrot, red cabbage and apple.