- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 395
- Fat Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 2.2g
Bacon & brie omelette wedges with summer salad
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- lardon - 200g smoked lardons
- egg - 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- chive - small bunch chives, snipped
- brie - 100g brie, sliced
- red-wine-vinegar - 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- dijon-mustard - 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, halved, deseeded and sliced on the diagonal
- radish - 200g radishes, quartered
- Turn on the grill and heat 1 tsp of the oil in a small pan. Add the lardons and fry until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Mix together the eggs, lardons, chives and some ground black pepper. Pour into the frying pan and cook over a low heat until semi-set, then lay the brie on top. Grill until set and golden. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges just before serving.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning in a bowl. Toss in the cucumber and radishes, and serve alongside the omelette wedges.
Low FODMAP recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, lardon, egg, chive, brie, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, cucumber and radish.