- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 257
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 33g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
Baked fish with tomatoes, basil & crispy crumbs
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the tomatoes into a roasting tin, and stir in the vinegar and 1 tbsp of the pesto. Season, mix, then bake in the oven for 10 mins.
- Mix together the remaining pesto and the breadcrumbs, then press onto each fish fillet. Add to the roasting tin and return to the oven for 12-15 mins until the fish flakes easily and the topping is slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile, boil the green beans and broccoli, then drain. Serve the bake scattered with the vegetables.
Healthy fish recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has cherry tomato, balsamic vinegar, pesto, breadcrumbs, white fish, green bean and broccoli.