- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 469
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 66g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 2.52g
Baked haddock & cabbage risotto
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- risotto-rice - 300g risotto rice
- vegetable-stock - 1l fish or vegetable stock
- savoy-cabbage - 280g wedge Savoy cabbage, thickly sliced
- smoked-haddock - 400g skinless smoked haddock
- creme-fraiche - 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- parmesan - 50g parmesan, freshly grated
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat oil in a 2-litre casserole dish, then soften the onion over a medium heat for about 5 mins. Tip in the rice and cook for 2 mins, stirring well. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, then add the cabbage. Cover and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove the pan from the oven and give the rice a stir. Place the fish on top of the rice, replace the lid, then bake for 5 mins.
- Flake the fish into large chunks and stir into the rice with the creme fraiche and half the Parmesan. Season with freshly ground pepper, then sprinkle with the remaining parmesan to serve.
Risotto recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, risotto rice, vegetable stock, savoy cabbage, smoked haddock, crème fraîche and parmesan.Add to Favourites