Baked potato with cheesy mince
- olive-oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 finely chopped onion
- garlic-clove - 1 crushed garlic clove
- carrot - 1 carrot, finely diced
- celery - 1 celery stick
- lamb - 450g minced lamb
- tomato-paste - 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- worcestershire-sauce - 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- beef-stock - 300ml beef stock
- cornflour - 2 tsp cornflour
- water - 2 tsp water
- potato - baked potato with grated cheddar, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion, garlic, diced carrot and celery stick for 6-8 minutes. Stir in the minced lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned, then add the sun-dried tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the beef stock and cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes until very tender. Season well. Mix the cornflour with cold water to a paste, stir in and cook for 1 minute. Serve over baked potatoes and top with grated cheddar.
Baked potato recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, garlic clove, carrot, celery, lamb, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, beef stock, cornflour, water and potato.