- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 196
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Baked sea bass with lemon caper dressing
- sea-bass - 4 x 100g/4oz sea bass fillets
- olive-oil - olive oil, for brushing
- extra-virgin-olive-oil - 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- lemon - grated zest 1 lemon, plus 2 tbsp juice
- caper - 2 tbsp small capers
- dijon-mustard - 2 tsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
- flat-leaf-parsley - 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus a few extra leaves (optional)
- To make the dressing, mix the oil with the lemon zest and juice, capers, mustard, some seasoning and 1 tbsp water. Don't add the parsley yet (unless serving straight away) as the acid in the lemon will fade the colour if they are left together for too long.
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and put the fish, skin-side up, on top. Brush the skin with oil and sprinkle with some flaky salt. Bake for 7 mins or until the flesh flakes when tested with a knife. Arrange the fish on warm serving plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with extra parsley leaves, if you like.
Dairy-free recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has sea bass, olive oil, extra virgin olive oil, lemon, caper, dijon mustard and flat-leaf parsley.