- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 199
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.12g
Best Yorkshire puddings
- Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8.
- Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into two4-hole Yorkshire pudding tinsor two 12-hole non-stick muffin tins and place in the oven to heat through.
- To make the batter, tip 140g plain flour into a bowl andbeatin 4 eggs until smooth.
- Gradually add 200ml milk and carry on beating until the mix is completely lump-free. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the batter into a jug, then remove the hot tins from the oven. Carefully and evenly pour the batter into the holes.
- Place the tins back in the oven and leave undisturbed for 20-25 mins until the puddings have puffed up and browned.
- Serve immediately.You can now cool them and freeze for up to 1 month.
Roasts recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has plain flour, egg, milk and sunflower oil.Add to Favourites