- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 246
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 14g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0.02g
Bitter orange & cardamom martinis
- Bash 6 cardamom pods in a pestle and mortar until they split.
- Melt the marmalade in a pan, then whisk in the vodka. Add the crushed pods. Don't boil the mix, simply warm it for a few mins. Leave to infuse off the heat for 20 mins, then strain.
- Add the Cointreau and lemon juice and chill (or keep in the freezer). Serve in glasses with a little more marmalade in the bottom, ice and a cardamom pod floating on top.
Martini recipe for 6 people, takes only 2 mins; recipe has cardamom pod, orange marmalade, vodka, cointreau, lemon juice and ice.