- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 160
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 2.8g
Bloody Mary recipe
- ice - large handful of ice
- vodka - 100ml vodka
- tomato-juice - 500ml tomato juice
- lemon-juice - 1 tbsp lemon juice, plus 2 slices to serve
- worcestershire-sauce - few shakes Worcestershire sauce
- tabasco - few shakes Tabasco (smoked Tabasco is nice)
- celery-salt - pinch celery salt
- black-pepper - pinch black pepper
- celery-stick - 2 celery sticks, to serve
- Place the ice in a large jug. Measure the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice and pour it straight onto the ice.
- Add 3 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco (or more if you like it very spicy) and a pinch of celery salt and pepper. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold, then strain the cocktail into 2 tall glasses.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and lemon slice to both glasses and enjoy.
Halloween drinks recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has ice, vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, tabasco, celery salt, black pepper and celery stick.