- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 230
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 38g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Blueberry & orange traybake pancake
- unsalted-butter - 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter, plus extra for the tin
- self-raising-flour - 200g self-raising flour
- baking-powder - 1 tsp baking powder
- egg - 1 egg
- milk - 250ml milk
- golden-caster-sugar - 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- orange - 1 large orange, zested and juiced
- blueberry - 150g blueberries
- icing-sugar - icing sugar, for dusting
- blueberries - extra blueberries, blueberry compote or ice cream, to serve (optional)
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Brush a 25 x 20 x 2cmbaking traywith butter. Tip the flour and baking powder into abowland mix in the egg, milk, butter and caster sugar. Stir in the orange zest and 50ml juice.
- Scrape the mixture into the tin and level the surface. Dot the blueberries over the top and bake for 20 mins or until the middle of the pancake feels cooked through when pressed lightly. Dust with icing sugar and serve with more blueberries, blueberry compote or ice cream, if you like.
Sharing recipe for 6 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has unsalted butter, self-raising flour, baking powder, egg, milk, golden caster sugar, orange, blueberry, icing sugar and blueberries.