- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 142
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Boozy caramel mini shakes
- double-cream - 50ml double cream
- irish-cream-liqueur - 50ml Irish cream liqueur (we used Baileys)
- caramel - 2 tbsp caramel (we used dulce de leche)
- milk - 150ml milk
- vodka - 25ml vodka
- ice-cream - 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- chocolate-wafers - 6 rolled chocolate wafers
- fudge - 2 pieces of fudge, chopped small
- In a small bowl whisk the double cream until thick, then add 1 tbsp of the cream liqueur and whisk again until the mixture just holds its shape then transfer to a disposable piping bag and set aside until needed.
- In a small jug stir together the caramel and 2 tsp of the cream liqueur until smooth then pour into the base of 6 x 60ml tall shot glasses, reserving 1-2 tsp of the mixture to decorate. Put the rest of the cream liqueur into a blender with the milk, vodka and ice cream. Blitz until smooth then pour into the prepared glasses.
- Pipe the boozy cream on top, drizzle with the reserved caramel sauce and decorate with chocolate wafers and tiny pieces of fudge. Serve immediately.
Caramel recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has double cream, irish cream liqueur, caramel, milk, vodka, ice cream, chocolate wafers and fudge.