- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 755
- Fat Content: 41g
- Saturated Fat Content: 24g
- Carbohydrate Content: 72g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Sodium Content: 2.8g
Broccoli & goat’s cheese pizzettes
- broccoli - 120g long-stem broccoli
- plain-flour - plain flour, to dust
- pizza-dough - 220g fresh or frozen pizza dough (defrosted if frozen)
- mascarpone - 3 tbsp mascarpone
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested
- courgette - 1 courgette, peeled into strips (discard the seeded core)
- goat's-cheese - 60g soft rindless goat's cheese
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- olive-oil - olive oil, to drizzle
- Heat the oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Put abaking sheetin the oven to heat up.
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil, add the broccoli and boil for 1 min. Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Lightly dust your work surface with a little flour. Split the dough in half and roll into two oval shapes. Mix the mascarpone and lemon zest together in a bowl. Remove the hot tray from the oven and use a palette knife to transfer the bases onto the baking tray. Spread with the mascarpone and top with the broccoli and courgette, then season with black pepper. Put back in the oven to bake for 10-12 mins or until crisp and golden around the edges.
- Scatter with the crumbled goat's cheese and red chilli, and drizzle over a little olive oil to finish.
Vegetarian lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has broccoli, plain flour, pizza dough, mascarpone, lemon, courgette, goat’s cheese, red chilli and olive oil.