- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 109
- Fat Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 9g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.41g
Butter bean & tomato salad
- butter-bean - 420g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- cherry-tomato - 500g cherry tomato, quartered
- courgette - 2 small green or yellow courgettes (about 300g/10oz in total), chopped into small dice
- red-onion - 1 small red onion, chopped
- coriander - 15-20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- lemon-juice - 2 tbsp lemon juice
- olive-oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- cumin - 1 tsp ground cumin
- Tip all the ingredients into a bowl with some salt and pepper and mix well. Cover and leave at room temperature until ready to serve. This salad can happily be made the day before and chilled.
- On the day, bring the salad to room temperature and give it a good stir before serving.
Dairy-free recipe for 6 – 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has butter bean, cherry tomato, courgette, red onion, coriander, lemon juice, olive oil and cumin.