- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 171
- Fat Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
- onion - 1 onion, sliced
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- olive-oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- chopped-tomato - 400g can chopped tomato
- rosemary - 2 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- chicken-breast - 4 chicken breasts
- basil-leaf - small handful basil leaves
- vegetable - favourite seasonal vegetables, to serve (optional)
- Fry the onion and garlic in the oil until softened. Add the tomatoes, rosemary and seasoning, and cook for 10-15 mins until thickened.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put the chicken on a baking tray, top with the sauce and bake for 15-20 mins until cooked through. Serve scattered with basil, with your favourite veg, if you like.
Paleo recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has onion, garlic clove, olive oil, chopped tomato, rosemary, chicken breast, basil leaf and vegetable.