- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 967
- Fat Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Carbohydrate Content: 146g
- Sugar Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Sodium Content: 6g
- olive-oil - 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- passata - 200ml passata
- basil - 1/2 small bunch basil, leaves picked
- parma-ham - 2 slices Parma ham, torn into bite-sized pieces
- sundried-tomatoes - 30g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- mozzarella - 50g mozzarella, torn into chunks
- dough - 2 x 220g packs pizza dough
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in asaucepan, add the garlic, fry for 1 min until golden, then add the passata and half the basil leaves. Bring to the boil and cook until it is reduced to a thick sauce, so around 3 mins. Stir in the Parma ham and sundried tomatoes, season, then set aside to cool a little.
- Roll out the pizza dough to two 12-15cm circles, then split the mixture between them, piling it onto one side. Top with the mozzarella and remaining basil.
- Close the calzone, pulling the side without the filling over, then crimp around the edge, so it looks like a giant Cornish pasty. Transfer to a floured baking sheet and bake for 15 mins until golden and puffed up.
Pizza recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, garlic clove, passata, basil, parma ham, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and dough.Add to Favourites