- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 231
- Fat Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 37g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
Cardamom & peach quinoa porridge
- Put the quinoa, oats and cardamom pods in a small saucepan with 250ml water and 100ml of the almond milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the remaining almond milk and cook for 5 mins more until creamy.
- Remove the cardamom pods, spoon into bowls or jars, and top with the peaches and maple syrup.
Low-calorie breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has quinoa, porridge oats, cardamom pod, almond milk, peaches and maple syrup.