- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 671
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Carbohydrate Content: 90g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
Cheesy bean & chipotle quesadillas
- Drain the beans, reserving 2 tbsp of the can water. Tip into a bowl with the reserved water, chipotle sauce, coriander and half the cheese. Mash everything well with a fork or potato masher.
- Lay out 4 tortillas, then spread each with 1/4 of the cheesy beans. Top with the remaining cheese, then top with another tortilla and use your hands to press them together.
- Heat agriddleon a medium-high heat. Microwave each quesadilla for 45 secs to start the cheese melting, then griddle for 1-2 mins on each side, until the quesadillas are golden and charred. Repeat with the rest, keeping warm in a low oven. Cut them into wedges to serve.
Quick and easy family recipe for 4 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has bean, chipotle, coriander, red leicester and flour tortilla.Add to Favourites