- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 524
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 62g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 50g
- Sodium Content: 0.47g
Chicken & broad bean tagliatelle
- Heat grill to high. Put the chicken onto a roasting tray, coat with the oil, season, then grill for about 12 mins, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta, adding the beans for the final 3 mins, then drain, reserving 150ml of the cooking water.
- Shred the cooked chicken and put into the pasta pan with the creme fraiche, lemon juice, 4 tbsp Parmesan and the reserved cooking water. Heat gently, season to taste, then stir in the parsley and pasta. Serve sprinkled with the remaining Parmesan.
Quick chicken recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, olive oil, tagliatelle, broad bean, crème fraîche, lemon, parmesan and parsley.Add to Favourites