- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 3 little children or 2 bigger ones
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 352
- Fat Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls
- Spread the cheese over the tortillas and top with the chicken, carrot, avocado and rocket.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla. Wrap tightly in cling film, twisting the ends firmly to seal, and chill until ready.
- Unwrap and cut each roll into 4 chunks to add to your lunchboxes.
Healthy sandwich recipe for 3 little children or 2 bigger ones people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has soft cheese, flour tortilla, chicken breast, carrot, avocado and rocket.