- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 326
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 33g
- Sodium Content: 1.4g
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- mushroom - 300g pack cup mushroom, halved
- chicken-leg - 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- passata - 500g jar garlic & herb passata
- chicken-stock-cube - 1 chicken stock cube
- black-kalamata-olive - 100g pitted black kalamata olive
- parsley - chopped parsley, to serve (optional)
- pasta - pasta and a salad, or mash and green veg, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish and stir-fry the mushrooms until they start to soften. Add the chicken legs and cook briefly on each side to colour them a little.
- Pour in the passata, crumble in the stock cube and stir in the olives. Season with black pepper - you shouldn't need salt. Cover and simmer for 40 mins until the chicken is tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with pasta and a salad, or mash and green veg, if you like.
Low-carb recipe for 4 people, takes only 55 mins; recipe has olive oil, mushroom, chicken leg, passata, chicken stock cube, black kalamata olive, parsley and pasta.