- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 421
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Sugar Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Chicken taco salad
- olive-oil - 1/4 tsp olive oil
- soured-cream - 2 tbsp low-fat soured cream
- white-wine-vinegar - 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- baby-gem-lettuce - 1 Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
- sweetcorn - 50g sweetcorn, drained
- cherry-tomato - 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- chicken - 75g cooked BBQ chicken
- lime - juice 1 lime
- avocado - 1/2 small avocado, peeled and chopped
- taco - 1 corn taco shell, broken into pieces
- Make the dressing by combining the oil, soured cream and vinegar. Keep in the fridge.
- Put the lettuce, sweetcorn, tomatoes and chicken in a lunchbox. Stir the lime juice into the avocado and put on top. Pack the dressing on the side.
- Scatter the taco over the salad to serve.
Lunchbox recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, soured cream, white wine vinegar, baby gem lettuce, sweetcorn, cherry tomato, chicken, lime, avocado and taco.