- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 512
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Sugar Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 57g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- wholemeal-penne - 170g wholemeal penne
- bio-yogurt - 2 x 120g pots bio yogurt
- sherry-vinegar - 4 tsp sherry vinegar
- english-mustard-powder - 2 tsp English mustard powder
- spring-onions - 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- celery - 6 celery sticks (320g), finely chopped
- cooked-chicken - 4 cooked chicken breasts (600g), cut into bite-sized chunks
- walnut-halves - 8 walnut halves (22g), broken into pieces
- grapes - 150g black seedless grapes, halved
- iceberg-lettuce - 8 crisp lettuce leaves from an iceberg lettuce
- Boil the penne for 12 mins until al dente. Meanwhile, make a dressing by mixing the yogurt with the vinegar, mustard and spring onions.
- Add the celery, cooked penne and chicken to the dressing and stir until everything is well coated.
- If you're following ourHealthy Diet Planand eating straight away, add half the walnuts and grapes to half the salad and serve with half of the crisp lettuce leaves, either as a base or as lettuce wraps.Keep the remainder in the fridge, well covered, for up to three days, then add the nuts, grapes and lettuce when ready to serve.
Healthy summer recipe for 4 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has wholemeal penne, bio yogurt, sherry vinegar, english mustard powder, spring onions, celery, cooked chicken, walnut halves, grapes and iceberg lettuce.