- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 372
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Chilli tempeh stir-fry
- broccoli - 300g long-stem broccoli
- sesame-oil - 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- tempeh - 150g tempeh, sliced and cut into 2cm cubes
- garlic-clove - 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ginger - 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
- red-chilli - 1/2 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- gochujang-paste - 1/2 tbsp gochujang paste
- sesame-seeds - 1 tsp sesame seeds
- rice - steamed brown rice, to serve (optional)
- Boil the broccoli for 1 min 30 secs. Drain.
- Heat the oil in anon-stick pan. Stir-fry the tempeh for 2-3 mins, then put on a plate. Fry the garlic, ginger and chilli for 2 mins. Tip in the broccoli and toss.
- Mix the gochujang with 2 tbsp water and the tempeh. Add to the pan with the seeds. Cook for 2 mins. Serve with rice, if you like.
Stir-fry recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has broccoli, sesame oil, tempeh, garlic clove, ginger, red chilli, gochujang paste, sesame seeds and rice.