- Serving: 15
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 158
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Chocolate-covered Halloween pretzels
- Melt each batch of chocolate chips in separate bowls, either in themicrowaveor set over a pan of simmering water. If melting in the microwave, heat each batch on high in 30-second bursts. Leave to cool until thick.
- Dip a third of the pretzels into the white chocolate, a third of the pretzels into the dark chocolate and the remaining pretzels into the milk chocolate, then lay them all out on a sheet of baking parchment.
- Add edible eyes to each pretzel (three eyes looks extra spooky). Leave to set, then peel carefully off the paper. Will keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
Halloween recipe for 15 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, giant pretzels and edible eyes.