- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 366
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 30g
- Sugar Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Sodium Content: 4.26g
Chorizo & chickpea soup
- tomato - 400g can chopped tomato
- chorizo - 110g pack of chorizo sausage (unsliced)
- savoy-cabbage - 140g wedge Savoy cabbage
- chilli-flakes - sprinkling dried chilli flakes
- chickpea - 410g can chickpea, drained and rinsed
- stock - 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube
- garlic - crusty bread or garlic bread, to serve
- Put a medium pan on the heat and tip in the tomatoes, followed by a can of water. While the tomatoes are heating, quickly chop the chorizo into chunky pieces (removing any skin) and shred the cabbage.
- Pile the chorizo and cabbage into the pan with the chilli flakes and chickpeas, then crumble in the stock cube. Stir well, cover and leave to bubble over a high heat for 6 mins or until the cabbage is just tender. Ladle into bowls and eat with crusty or garlic bread.
Healthy soup recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has tomato, chorizo, savoy cabbage, chilli flakes, chickpea, stock and garlic.