- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 669
- Fat Content: 37g
- Saturated Fat Content: 18g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 41g
- Sodium Content: 3.3g
Chorizo, prawn & polenta
- olive-oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- chorizo - 100g chorizo, skin removed and thinly sliced
- vegetable-stock - 600ml vegetable stock
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- king-prawn - 180g pack raw king prawns
- polenta - 100g quick-cook polenta
- parmesan - 50g parmesan, grated
- butter - 25g butter
- parsley - 1/2 small pack parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 3 mins. Meanwhile, in another pan, boil the veg stock.
- Add the garlic and prawns to the frying pan and cook for 3-4 mins until the prawns just turn pink, stirring occasionally. Take off the heat and keep warm.
- Add the polenta to the stock and whisk vigorously for 1 min until thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Parmesan and butter for 1 min more until melted. Season liberally.
- Serve the prawns and chorizo in their oils on top of the polenta, with the parsley scattered over the top.
15-minute meal recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has olive oil, chorizo, vegetable stock, garlic clove, king prawn, polenta, parmesan, butter and parsley.Add to Favourites