- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 156
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 0.4g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Christmas pudding Rice Krispie cakes
- rice - 50g rice pops (we used Rice Krispies)
- raisin - 30g raisin, chopped
- butter - 50g butter
- milk-chocolate - 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- peanut-butter - 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- marshmallow - 30g mini marshmallow
- white-chocolate - 80g white chocolate
- icing - ready-made icing holly leaves (we used Sainsbury's Christmas cake decorations)
- Put the rice pops and raisins into a bowl. Put the butter, milk chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows into a small saucepan. Place on a medium to low heat and stir until the chocolate and butter have melted but the marshmallows are just beginning to melt.
- Pour onto the rice pops and stir until well coated. Line an egg cup with cling film. Press about a tablespoon of the mixture into the egg cup. Press firmly and then remove, peel off the cling film and place the pudding into a cake case, flat-side down. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Chill until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Spoon a little chocolate over the top of each pudding. Top with icing holly leaves.
Christmas for kids recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has rice, raisin, butter, milk chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, white chocolate and icing.