- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 15
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 151
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 0.5g
- Protein Content: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0.01g
- Sugar Content: 16g
- red-grapes - a bunch of red grapes
- prosecco - 750ml prosecco
- apple-juice - 1l cloudy apple juice
- ice - ice
- sloe-gin - 250ml sloe gin
- herbal-liqueur - 50ml herbal liqueur (we used Jagermeister)
- stem-ginger - 1 ball stem ginger, finely sliced plus 2 tbsp of the syrup
- rosemary - 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- clementine - 1 clementine, finely sliced
- The day before you want to serve, put the grapes in the freezer for around 8-12 hrs or until frozen. Chill the prosecco and apple juice in the fridge.
- When you're ready to serve, put the frozen grapes and a generous handful of ice in a large 2-3 litre punch bowl and pour all of the remaining ingredients on top. Stir gently to combine, then serve. Sits well for up to 3 hrs before putting the ice in.
Christmas recipe for 15 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has red grapes, prosecco, apple juice, ice, sloe gin, herbal liqueur, stem ginger, rosemary and clementine.