- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 557
- Fat Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Sugar Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 41g
- Sodium Content: 0.78g
Cinnamon rubbed salmon with couscous & harissa yogurt
- couscous - 100g couscous
- sultana - 2 tbsp sultanas
- coriander - small bunch coriander, chopped
- cinnamon - 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus a large pinch
- vegetable-stock - 200ml hot vegetable stock
- honey - 1 tbsp honey
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- salmon-fillet - 2 salmon fillets
- harissa-paste - 1 heaped tbsp harissa paste
- greek-yogurt - 170g tub 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Heat the grill. Put the couscous, sultanas, most of the coriander, 1 tsp cinnamon and some seasoning in a bowl. Pour over the hot vegetable stock and set aside for 5 mins to soak.
- Mix together the pinch of cinnamon, honey and oil. Sit the salmon in a baking tray, spread over the honey mixture and season. Cook under a hot grill for about 8 mins until the fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, swirl together the harissa and yogurt. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and serve with the fish and yogurt, sprinkled with the remaining coriander alongside some green beans, if you like.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has couscous, sultana, coriander, cinnamon, vegetable stock, honey, olive oil, salmon fillet, harissa paste and greek yogurt.