- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 272
- Fat Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
Cod with cucumber, avocado & mango salsa salad
- cod - 2 x 125g skinless cod fillets
- lime - 1 lime, zested and juiced
- mango - 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and chopped (or 2 peaches, stoned and chopped)
- avocado - 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- cucumber - 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- cherry-tomatoes - 160g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- spring-onions - 2 spring onions, sliced
- coriander - handful chopped coriander
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and pour over half the lime juice, with a little of the zest, then grind over some black pepper. Bake for 8 mins or until the fish flakes easily but is still moist.
- Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients, plus the remaining lime juice and zest, in a bowl and combine well. Spoon onto plates and top with the cod, spooning over any juices in the dish.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has cod, lime, mango, avocado, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red chilli, spring onions and coriander.