- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 - 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 49
- Fat Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Corn cups with prawns, mango & chillies
- tortilla - 8-10 corn tortillas
- vegetable-oil - 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- prawn - 100g small shelled prawns
- lime - juice 1 lime
- mango - 1/2 mango, peeled, deseeded and finely diced
- red-onion - 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, finely diced
- coriander - handful coriander, finely chopped and some whole leaves reserved
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Using a 6cm pastry cutter, cut out circles from the tortillas. Heat the tortilla circles from the tortillas. Heat the tortilla circles for 5 secs in a microwave, then press into a mini muffin tin. Brush with the oil and bake for 8-10 mins until golden and crisp. Remove and leave to cool completely.
- Chop the prawns into small pieces and marinate in the lime juice for 5 mins. Put the prawns and lime juice in a bowl with the mango, red onion, chilli and coriander. Season, mix together and use to fill the corn cups just before serving. Top with coriander leaves.
Healthy prawn recipe for 4 – 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has tortilla, vegetable oil, prawn, lime, mango, red onion, red chilli and coriander.