- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 467
- Fat Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 59g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 15g
- Protein Content: 26g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Crab & lemon spaghetti with peas
- wholemeal-spaghetti - 150g wholemeal spaghetti
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- leeks - 2 leeks (220g), cut into lengths then long thin strips
- red-chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- frozen-peas - 160g frozen peas
- lemon - 1 lemon, zested and 1/2 juiced
- crabmeat - 100g fresh white and brown crabmeat (not dressed)
- Cook the spaghetti for 12 mins, or following pack instructions, until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leeks and chilli and cook for 5 mins. Stir in the garlic, peas, lemon zest and juice, then cook for a few mins.
- Drain the pasta, then add to the pan with 1/4 mug of pasta water and the crab, then toss everything together until well coated. Spoon into shallow bowls and serve.
Healthy summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has wholemeal spaghetti, rapeseed oil, leeks, red chilli, garlic clove, frozen peas, lemon and crabmeat.