- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 480
- Fat Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Sugar Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 15g
- Protein Content: 53g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Creamy chicken & asparagus braise
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- skinless-chicken-breast - 2 skinless chicken breasts (about 150g each)
- asparagus-spear - 10 medium asparagus spears, each cut into 3
- leek - 1 large or 2 small leeks, well washed and thickly sliced
- celery-stick - 3 celery sticks, sliced
- vegetable-bouillon - 200ml reduced-salt vegetable bouillon
- frozen-pea - 140g frozen peas
- egg-yolk - 1 egg yolk
- natural-bio-yogurt - 4 tbsp natural bio yogurt
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- tarragon - 1/3 small pack fresh tarragon, chopped
- new-potato - new potatoes, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 mins, turning to brown both sides.
- Add the asparagus (reserve the tips), leeks and celery, pour in the bouillon and simmer for 10 mins. Add the asparagus tips and peas, and cook for 5 mins more.
- Meanwhile, stir the egg yolk with the yogurt and garlic. Stir the yogurt mixture into the vegetables and add the tarragon. Divide between two warm plates, then place the chicken on top of the vegetables. Serve with new potatoes, if you like.
Healthy dinner recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, skinless chicken breast, asparagus spear, leek, celery stick, vegetable bouillon, frozen pea, egg yolk, natural bio yogurt, garlic clove, tarragon and new potato.