- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 231
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Sugar Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
Creamy mustard mushrooms on toast with a glass of juice
- wholemeal-bread - 1 slice wholemeal bread
- cream-cheese - 1 1/2 tbsp light cream cheese
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- mushrooms - 3 handfuls sliced, small flat mushrooms
- skimmed-milk - 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- wholegrain-mustard - 1/4 tsp wholegrain mustard
- chive - 1 tbsp snipped chives
- orange-juice - 150ml orange juice freshly squeezed or from a carton
- Toast the bread, then spread with a little of the cheese (don't use butter).
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan and cook the mushrooms, stirring frequently, until softened. Spoon in the milk, remaining cheese and the mustard. Stir well until coated. Tip onto the toast, top with chives and serve with the juice.
Low-calorie breakfast recipe for 1 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has wholemeal bread, cream cheese, rapeseed oil, mushrooms, skimmed milk, wholegrain mustard, chive and orange juice.