- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 270
- Fat Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 11g
- Sugar Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Sodium Content: 2.22g
Creamy seafood stew
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- celery - 2 celery sticks, chopped
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- white-wine - 175ml white wine
- chicken-stock - 300ml chicken stock
- cornflour - 1 tbsp cornflour, mixed to a paste with 1 tbsp cold water
- seafood-mix - 400g bag frozen seafood mix, defrosted
- dill - small bunch dill, chopped
- creme-fraiche - 5 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- garlic - garlic bread, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion and celery until soft but not coloured, about 10 mins. Throw in the garlic and cook for 1 min more. Pour in the wine and simmer on a high heat until most has disappeared.
- Pour in the stock and cornflour mix and simmer for 5-10 mins, stirring often until thickened. Season, then add the seafood and most of the dill. Simmer for a few mins until piping hot, then stir in the creme fraiche.
- Meanwhile, cook the garlic bread following pack instructions. Divide the stew into warm bowls and scatter with the remaining dill. Serve with garlic bread for dipping into the stew.
Casserole recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, celery, garlic clove, white wine, chicken stock, cornflour, seafood mix, dill, crème fraîche and garlic.