- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 533
- Fat Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 91g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
Creamy tomato, courgette & prawn pasta
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- garlic-clove - 2 fat garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- courgette - 2 large or 400g baby courgettes, sliced
- orecchiette - 400g orecchiette pasta, or any other small pasta shape
- cherry-tomato - 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- sugar - good pinch of sugar
- prawn - 200g raw prawn, peeled
- creme-fraiche - 100g half-fat creme fraiche
- basil - small pack basil, leaves only, torn
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic and sizzle for a few mins, then add the courgettes and cook for a few mins more until starting to soften. Cook the pasta following pack instructions.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar and seasoning to the pan, stir and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 mins while the pasta cooks.
- Add the prawns to the sauce and bubble until they just turn pink. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce with the creme fraiche. Simmer for another 1-2 mins, then add the basil and serve.
Healthy prawn recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has olive oil, garlic clove, courgette, orecchiette, cherry tomato, sugar, prawn, crème fraîche and basil.