- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 62
- Fat Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.85g
Cucumber & fennel salad
- cucumber - 1 large cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and cut into thin half moons
- sugar - 1 tsp sugar
- fennel-bulb - 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- soured-cream - 150ml pot reduced-fat soured cream
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- white-wine-vinegar - 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- dill - small bunch dill, roughly chopped
- Put cucumber in a sieve. Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and the sugar, then leave for 10 mins. Add fennel.
- Mix soured cream, lemon juice, vinegar and dill, then season with black pepper and add to fennel mix.
Healthy summer recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has cucumber, sugar, fennel bulb, soured cream, lemon, white wine vinegar and dill.