- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 12
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 251
- Fat Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Sugar Content: 33g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0g
Cucumber, mint & melon punch
- cucumber - 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- mint - small bunch mint, leaves picked
- vodka - 500ml vodka
- lime - juice 6 lime, plus wedges to serve
- white-caster-sugar - 200g white caster sugar
- melon - 1-2 small melons (we used 1/2 honeydew, 1/2 cantaloupe and 1/2 watermelon)
- sparkling-water - 1l sparkling water, chilled
- Put the cucumber and half the mint in a large bowl or jug, and pour over the vodka. Cover and leave to steep for at least 24 hrs or for up to 1 week in the fridge, stirring every few days. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour the vodka, lime juice and sugar into a larger jug. Stir well.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out as many melon balls as you can. Add them to the jug and leave to steep for 30 mins-1 hr in the fridge. Top up with sparkling water and add the remaining mint leaves just before serving with extra lime wedges.
Student cocktail recipe for 12 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has cucumber, mint, vodka, lime, white caster sugar, melon and sparkling water.Add to Favourites