- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 156
- Fat Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 21g
- Sugar Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Cucumber, pea & lettuce soup
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- spring-onion - small bunch spring onions, roughly chopped
- cucumber - 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- lettuce - 1 large round lettuce, roughly chopped
- peas - 225g frozen peas
- vegetable-bouillon - 4 tsp vegetable bouillon
- bio-yogurt - 4 tbsp bio yogurt (optional)
- rye-bread - 4 slices rye bread
- Boil 1.4 litres water in a kettle. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the spring onions for 5 mins, stirring frequently, or until softened. Add the cucumber, lettuce and peas, then pour in the boiled water. Stir in the bouillon, cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the vegetables are soft but still bright green.
- Blitz the mixture with a hand blender until smooth. Serve hot or cold, topped with yogurt (if you like), with rye bread alongside.
Low-calorie soup recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, spring onion, cucumber, lettuce, peas, vegetable bouillon, bio yogurt and rye bread.