- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 187
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 1.22g
Easy cheesy frittata
- Ask a grown-up helperto switch the oven on to 180C/ 160C fan/gas 4. Snip or cut up the spring onions and put them in a bowl. Add the peas to the bowl.
- Grate the courgette using your rotary grater, one half at a time, then add it to the bowl.
- Cut the ham into pieces with your scissors, if you do this over the bowl it will fall straight in.
- Break the feta into the bowl by crumbling it with your hands.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and, if any bits of shell fall in, scoop them out with a spoon. Whisk the eggs until the yolks are mixed into the white.
- Pour the eggs into the other bowl and stir. Brush a round ovenproof dish, about 16cm across, with oil. Tip everything into the dish.Ask a helperto put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Omelette recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has spring onion, pea, courgette, ham, feta cheese and egg.Add to Favourites