- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 431
- Fat Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Carbohydrate Content: 66g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Sodium Content: 2.14g
- olive-oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- paprika - 1 tsp each hot smoked paprika and dried thyme
- risotto-rice - 300g paella or risotto rice
- dry-sherry - 3 tbsp dry sherry or white wine (optional)
- tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes with garlic
- chicken-stock - 900ml chicken stock
- seafood-mix - 400g bag frozen seafood mix
- lemon - juice 1/2 lemon, other half cut into wedges
- parsley - handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a largefrying panorwok. Add 1 chopped onion and soften for 5 mins.
- Stir in 1 tsp hot smoked paprika, 1 tsp dried thyme and 300g paella or risotto rice, stir for 1 min, then splash in 3 tbsp sherry or white wine, if using.
- Once it has evaporated, stir in a 400g can of chopped tomatoes with garlic and 900ml chicken stock.
- Season and cook, uncovered, for about 15 mins, stirring now and again until rice is almost tender and still surrounded with some liquid.
- Stir 400g frozen seafood mix into the pan and cover with a lid. Simmer for 5 mins, or until the seafood is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Squeeze over the juice of 1/2 lemon, scatter with a handful of flat-leaf parsley and serve with wedges from the remaining 1/2 lemon.
High-protein recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion, paprika, risotto rice, dry sherry, tomato, chicken stock, seafood mix, lemon and parsley.