- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 180
- Fat Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Sugar Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 0.86g
Easy Thai prawn curry
- vegetable-oil - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- onion - 1 onion, chopped
- root-ginger - 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- thai-red-curry-paste - 1-2 tsp Thai red curry paste (we used Sharwood's)
- chopped-tomato - 400g can chopped tomatoes
- coconut-cream - 50g sachet coconut cream
- prawn - 400g raw frozen prawns
- coriander - coriander, chopped, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Tip in the onion and ginger, then cook for a few mins until softened. Stir in the curry paste, then cook for 1 min more. Pour over the chopped tomatoes and coconut cream. Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for 5 mins, adding a little boiling water if the mixture gets too thick.
- Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are. Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped coriander, if you like.
Light supper recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has vegetable oil, onion, root ginger, thai red curry paste, chopped tomato, coconut cream, prawn and coriander.