- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 383
- Fat Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Sugar Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 12g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
Egg Niçoise salad
- rapeseed-oil - 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- lemon - juice 1 lemon
- balsamic-vinegar - 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- garlic-clove - 1 garlic clove, grated
- basil - 1/3 small pack basil, leaves chopped
- black-kalamata-olive - 3 pitted black Kalamata olive, rinsed and chopped
- egg - 2 eggs
- new-potato - 250g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- green-bean - 200g fine green beans
- red-onion - 1/2 red onion, very finely chopped
- cherry-tomato - 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- romaine-lettuce - 6 romaine lettuces leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- black-kalamata-olive - 6 pitted black Kalamata olive, rinsed and halved
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl with 1 tbsp water.
- Meanwhile boil the potatoes for 7 mins, add the beans and boil 5 mins more or until both are just tender, then drain. Boil 2 eggs for 8 minutes then shell and halve.
- Toss the beans, potatoes and remaining salad ingredients, except the eggs, together in a large bowl with half the dressing. Arrange the eggs on top and drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Low-calorie lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, lemon, balsamic vinegar, garlic clove, basil, black kalamata olive, egg, new potato, green bean, red onion, cherry tomato, romaine lettuce and black kalamata olive.