- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 197
- Fat Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Carbohydrate Content: 12g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
Eggy spelt bread with orange cheese & raspberries
- Beat the eggs and orange juice in a bowl wide enough to fit the bread in it. Soak the bread in the eggs and juice for 2 mins or so, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the cheese and orange zest. Put the rapeseed oil in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When hot, add the eggy bread. Leave to cook for a couple of mins undisturbed, then flip and cook on the other side for another 1-2 mins.
- Divide the bread between 2 plates, dollop the cheese on top, followed by the raspberries and honey, if you like.
Low-calorie breakfast recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has medium egg, orange juice, spelt, cottage cheese, orange zest, rapeseed oil, raspberries and clear honey.