- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 243
- Fat Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Sugar Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0g
Elderflower & herb cooler
- thyme-sprig - 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- rosemary - 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves only
- edible-flower - 8 edible flowers (such as pansies, rose petals and borage)
- elderflower - 50ml elderflower cordial
- elderflower - 150ml elderflower liqueur
- gin - 150ml gin
- ice - ice
- sparkling-water - 330ml can sparkling water
- Pop the herbs and flowers into the holes of an ice cube tray, fill with water and freeze for 2-3 hrs or until frozen solid.
- Pour the elderflower cordial, elderflower liqueur, gin and a large handful of ice cubes into a large jug. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold then strain into 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes. Top with the soda and add a few more ice cubes and the floral ones too. Serve immediately.
Cocktail recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has thyme sprig, rosemary, edible flower, elderflower, elderflower, gin, ice and sparkling water.