- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 377
- Fat Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Carbohydrate Content: 42g
- Sugar Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 1.6g
Feta toast with minty beans
- broad-beans - 3 heaped tbsp frozen soybeans or baby broad beans
- rapeseed-oil - 1 tsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
- cider-vinegar - 1 tsp cider vinegar
- garlic-clove - 1/2 garlic clove, finely grated
- mint - 1 mint sprig, leaves chopped
- rye - 1 slice rye and wheat dark sourdough bread
- greek-yogurt - 1 heaped tbsp Greek yogurt
- feta - 15g feta
- beetroot - 1 ready-cooked beetroot, sliced
- Boil the beans following the pack instructions, about 3 mins, then drain and mix with the oil, vinegar, garlic and mint. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Mix the yogurt with the feta to make a rough paste, then spread half onto the toast. Top with the beetroot slices, then spread on the rest of the feta mix and pile the beans on top. Eat with your fingers or a knife and fork.Take all the different bits for the sandwich to work in small tubs and build it at your desk.
Lunchbox recipe for 1 people, takes only 3 mins; recipe has broad beans, rapeseed oil, cider vinegar, garlic clove, mint, rye, greek yogurt, feta and beetroot.