- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 412
- Fat Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Carbohydrate Content: 46g
- Sugar Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 37g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
Fish pie with pea & dill mash
- potato - 375g potatoes, cut into chunks
- leek - 175g leeks, thickly sliced
- peas - 160g frozen peas
- creme-fraiche - 2 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- lemon - 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- dill - 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- vegetable-bouillon-powder - 1/2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- cherry-tomato - 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- cod-loin - 250g skinless cod loin, cut into large chunks
- prawns - 50g Atlantic prawns (thawed if frozen)
- veg - veg, to serve (optional)
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10 mins, with the leeks in a covered steamer over the pan. Remove the steamer, add the peas to the potatoes and cook for 10 mins more. Drain the peas and potatoes, then mash with 1/2 tbsp creme fraiche, the lemon zest and juice, dill and bouillon.
- Arrange the leeks in a shallow ovenproof pie dish (about 18 x 24cm). Add the tomatoes, cod and prawns, then dot over the rest of the creme fraiche. Spoon over the mash, then spread it lightly to the edges with a fork.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until bubbling round the sides of the dish. Serve with veg, if you like. If you make this ahead and are cooking from cold, bake for about 10 mins longer.
Fish pie recipe for 2 people, takes only 55 mins; recipe has potato, leek, peas, crème fraîche, lemon, dill, vegetable bouillon powder, cherry tomato, cod loin, prawns and veg.