- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 337
- Fat Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Sugar Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.41g
Forest fruits clafoutis
- fruit - 500ml frozen Black Forest fruits, thawed
- golden-caster-sugar - 5-6 tbsp golden caster sugar
- dairy-free-spread - 15g Pure dairy-free spread
- plain-flour - 85g Doves Farm gluten-free plain flour
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- egg - 4 eggs
- coconut-milk - 400ml can coconut milk
- blackcurrant - 3 tbsp blackcurrant or red fruit squash
- arrowroot - 1/2 tsp arrowroot, blended with a little water
- icing-sugar - icing sugar, to dust
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Drain the fruit reserving the juice. Toss berries with 1 tbsp sugar, then spread in an even layer in a 24cm round ovenproof dish, greased with vegetable spread.
- Sift the flour and cinnamon into a large bowl and stir in the remaining sugar. In a jug, beat the eggs and coconut milk together, then whisk into the flour mixture to make a smooth batter. Pour the batter slowly over the fruit then bake for 40-45 mins.
- Heat the squash and reserved juice in a pan. Stir in the arrowroot until thickened. Dust the clafoutis with icing sugar and serve drizzled with the coulis.
Gluten-free recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has fruit, golden caster sugar, dairy-free spread, plain flour, cinnamon, egg, coconut milk, blackcurrant, arrowroot and icing sugar.